Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I love you, Tube

I've been instructed that I must incorporate some Bankruptcy Attorney YouTube videos into my San Diego Bankruptcy website.  Didactic, homey appeals to the bankruptcy Reader, who really prefers to watch.

While my camerawoman procures a tripod, I may mull over the script as well as costume choices.  But primarily costume choices.

Shall I wear my suit-jacket and tie or is that too buttoned up? 
Dress shirt alone? And if so, sleeves rolled, necktie loosened, charmingly disheveled? 
Should I wear spectacles to better exude my smarts?  Or expose my peepers as open windows to my... bankruptcy-law philosophy? 
What of hair?  Tousled?  Slicked?  Postpone the whole proceeding until I finally have a good hair day?  What of shoes?  Shall my confidence be heightened if they're polished, even if I'm filmed waist-up?  If captured at my desk, should its surface be strategically adorned?  Reams of bankruptcy papers and overstuffed files, even though we mainly work paperless?  The Wall Street Journal spread on my blotter, though I don't subscribe and don't have a blotter?  A coffee-cup steaming, a half-eaten donut (well, those two are often there), and other hallmarks of the busy, yet amiable bankruptcy attorney? 

And how do I project myself?  If seated, do I lean forward with steepled fingers or do I entwine them?  Lean back, hands behind head, elbows out?   Speak softly or exuberantly?
Do we film on Bring your Cat to Work Day, so I may employ my feline as a prop, like Brando in The Godfather?  Should I brush my teeth, or is a single piece of lettuce from lunch's sandwich endearing?

And what of the videos' length?  We shall shoot many separate bankruptcy attorney segments--or vignettes, or... webisodes... haven't quite figured out what to call them--for our San Diego readership. We'll keep them short, so you'll get the Bankruptcy Word of the Day and nothing else.  Because the point, Dear bankruptcy Reader is to keep you reading or at least keep you watching.  It's far too easy to click the back-arrow and... hey, come back here!

San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney, Asaph Abrams
Offering free, no-obligation chapter 7 bankruptcy and chapter 13 bankruptcy consultations in San Diego. Visit us at http://www.bankonitsd.com/ or call 858-344-0500. E-mail admin@abramslawsd.com to set an appointment.  Also representing Imperial County residents.  Thanks for reading on our production notes herein.


No comments:

Post a Comment